This salad is so easy that it’s not much of a recipe. But I love this combination in a salad so I thought it was worthy of blogging! I’ve been eating this salad every day for lunch. Sometimes I toast the walnuts in the oven first, which makes it even better!
- 2 cups of organic pre-washed salad greens
- 2-3 tablespoons of fresh blueberries
- 2-3 tablespoons of chopped walnuts
- 2 tablespoons of goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
- about a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- Toss everything together. Enjoy!