I came up with this recipe several months ago but I held on to it because I considered writing an e-book cookbook. I decided not to for now, so I thought I’d go ahead and post the recipe. Not much to say about them, other than they are really good and you should make them.. today!
|Cookie Bars (Grain Free, Dairy Free)|
- 1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 cup almond butter
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil or grapeseed oil
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat to 350.
- In medium bowl, stir together the almond butter, maple syrup, egg, vanilla and oil.
- Add the almond flour and baking soda the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into greased 9×9 baking dish and bake for about 22-25 minutes.