Oh how I love the season of everything pumpkin! These muffins are super easy to make and taste amazing. Buy my Grain Free Baking Mix at HannahsHealthyBakery.com and whip them up in no time! With that mix you can also make blueberry muffins, chocolate chip cookies, snickerdoodle cookies and pancakes. Some of the recipes come with the mix and you can find all of them on the bakery website.
|Paleo Pumpkin Muffins|
- 1 bag of Grain Free Baking Mix
- 4 extra large eggs
- 1/2 cup raw honey
- 1 cup pumpkin puree (canned or fresh)
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk together wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir the pumpkin spice into the baking mix, then pour into wet ingredients and whisk to combine.
- Using a large scoop, scoop into muffin tin lined with paper cups.
- Bake for 22-24 minutes.
- Makes 12 muffins.