Last week I tried the strawberry ice cream recipe from The Spunky Coconut’s new book Dairy Free Ice Cream.. and it was amazing! It inspired me to start using my ice cream maker more and to come up with even easier and quicker recipes to use in it. I use the Cuisinart ice cream maker and it works great! I love this recipe because it is dairy free, sugar free, egg free, and has only 3 ingredients! I use almond milk in it but you can use coconut milk to make it AIP friendly.
|Easy Strawberry Banana Ice Cream (Dairy Free & Sugar Free)|
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk (or coconut milk for AIP)
- 12 drops liquid vanilla stevia (optional)
- Throw everything in a blender or food processor, and blend until smooth.
- Follow instructions on your ice cream maker.
To skip the ice cream maker, reduce the milk to 1 1/4 cups, blend until smooth and freeze it.